How it Works
- Find and book thousands of thoroughly vetted, experienced and qualified domestic and hotel workers across Nigerian cities, local government areas and local communities.
- Check candidates past employers details, guarantors details, years of experience, skills, reviews and more to aid speedy, safe and informed hiring decision on the spot!!
- Or, just post your unique job position and let them contact you directly in numbers.
Fast, Easy, Convenient and perfectly structured with user, safety in mind. As candidates are required to provide information such as:
- 2 – 3 Verifiable Guarantors
- Verifiable past employers.
- Community/family links.
- Social Media Links: Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Profile photos/video calls.
- Valid IDs.
- Fingerprints / Police criminal history checks (optional).
Coral Executive Agency is an HR Startup/Online Platform that connects you to Thoroughly-Vetted Domestic workers at the click of a button!. We are the foremost online Domestic and office support staffing job portal in Nigeria, seamlessly structured to match only the best-fit candidates and employers together.
Coral Free Domestic and Hotel workers training at National Women Centre Abuja.
Organised in partnership with Nigeria Police, Transcorp Hilton Hotels Abuja, NAPTIP, NACA, NIMC, National Human Rights Commissiom, NIPOST( Digital Addressing Unit), Habeeb Okunola Foundation and a host of other organizations.
Event was organized to sensitize the workers on issues such as human trafficking, professional housekeeping, work ethics, hygiene and personal grooming, basic rights/ violations, money management and so much more.
Domestic workers by classification
Find a candidate that suits your needs.
Featured Jobs Listing
Our client , a player in the logistics sector in Wuse 2 Abuja, is ...Full Time
Our client , a player in the logistics sector in Abuja, is seeking ...Full Time
Our client, a player in the oil and gas industry, is seeking ...Full Time
Our Client, is expecting a new baby and would like to hire ...Full Time
Abuja Office Location : Wuse 2 Lagos Office Location: Island ...Full Time
We are seeking for a liveout female Chef/ Nutritionist to work Monday ...Full Time
Our Client is seeking to hire mature Live-in Nannies to care for ...Full Time
Our client urgently needs to hire 4 Domestic workers. Workers that can handle ...Full Time
Choose an Online Direct Hiring Plan
Get direct & immediate access to workers online now
- I Day
- 1 Job Posting
- 10 Days
- 3 Job Postings
- Save up to 3 CVs
- Access up to 3 candidates
- 20 Days
- 6 Jobs Postings
- 2 Featured Jobs
- Save up to 10 CVs
- Access up to 10 candidates
- 90 Days
- 10 Jobs Postings
- 5 Featured Jobs
- Save and access up to 25 workers CVs and Contacts
- Free access to our support team for 30 days.
- 180 Days
- 20 Job Postings Jobs
- Access to unlimited number of CVs/Contacts
- Free Pre-selection &shortlisting of workers by our team.
- Free access to our support team for 60 days.
Not cut out for online hiring?. Kindly see personalized hiring options below
Private Placement Services₦35,000.00 30 Days
- We will search, shortlist, interview
- Select and forward top qualified workers to you, for just N35,000 /$100.
- We will forward /email the exact copy of the hired Candidate’s file for the employer’s records and keeps.
Part-Time Or Weekend Domestic Workers₦10,000.00 Weekend
- Hire part-time or weekend Domestic Workers. (Suitable for Singles, Widows, Widowers or Owners of small apartments).
- We will provide Thoroughly-Vetted Live-out Domestic Workers, like mature Women (30s -45 year olds), or Male Stewards to cook & stock your fridge for the week, do your housekeeping, your laundry, go grocery shopping, run errands and more
- ONLY N6000 to N10000 per weekend. (Placement fee applicable)*
I finished my OND and had no one to help sponsor my ambition of furthering my education. I then applied to Coral Executive Agency and was provided with a job without any fee charged!! I didn’t pay a kobo, all my monthly salaries come straight to my account, without anything being removed from it.
I then started saving almost all my salaries every month. It was challenging, but I was determined and committed to succeed against all odds. I forgot about personal desires, pressures and mockery from my friends for this period.
• I have been able to start up a wholesale palm oil business with almost 50 (25 litres) gallons.
• I have been able to save up to N400, 000 ($1200) which I would be investing in another part-time business to further my education.
• I have finally gained admission back into a higher institution to complete my education, and have paid my school fees and other fees without having to depend on family or friends.
I would like to thank Coral Executive Agency, especially Mrs Lynda for the opportunity (God bless you so much ma for all the counsel, thank you for helping me change my life and story) and to also encourage other young girls to be determined and confident, to take their future into their hands with all seriousness. Do not allow friends to discourage you, do not be foolish to work while they continuously beg you for money every month but would not work; everyone should work and be responsible for themselves.
I lost my husband and was left to care for my three children and old mother alone, I was confused, almost depressed and didn’t know what to do. My friend introduced me to Coral executive Agency and I was able to secure a job through them without paying anything!! They did not take any money from me. I then planned to save most of my monthly salary and open a shop to sell wholesale rice, beans & other grains. This would enable me to support my mum and children whenever I decide to resign from this job.
• I have been able to save money and used it to farm and harvest (50kg) 30 bags of rice in Kaduna. My target is to start my small business with a minimum of 100 bags of rice as well as beans, millet, sorghum, ginger and other grains
• I have also been able to comfortably pay my children’s school fees back in Kaduna and care for my aged mother, who has been helping me care for the kids.
• Apart from the above, I have also saved up to N250, 000 ($800) to be kept for building a shop in our local community before I commence the grains business.
I would like to encourage women to be determined, take charge and lift their families out of poverty, forget about what family or friends will say and work for the uplifting and future of their children. Thank you, Mrs Lynda, God will continue to bless you for us, you will continue to grow from strength to strength to bless more women and families, Amen.
According to UNICEF NIGERIA, 1 out of every four Nigerian girls , and 10% of Nigerian boys, have been victims...
People usually seek for jobs as a means of uplifting their lives, and as an avenue to save money to...
How to run basic checks and verifications on your Nigerian Nannies ,Chefs, Housekeepers, Drivers etc.
The importance of running checks and verifications on workers by organizations cannot be overemphasized, most especially on Nigerian Domestic Workers...
The Nigerian domestic work industry is unique and steadily evolving in the sense that, most workers who work in this...
Join our Community of thoroughly vetted employers, domestic and hotel workers, to hire workers or find jobs with complete peace of mind!!.